Julie H. Littky-Rubin is a Board Certified Appellate Attorney in charge of Clark Fountain’s appellate practice. Experienced in all aspects of complex civil trial law, Julie provides trial support to the firm and skillfully prepares memoranda of law and argues all types of major pre-trial motions. Julie also manages an extensive appellate practice, crafting winning appellate briefs, and presenting effective oral arguments. Firms and attorneys throughout Florida hire Julie to assist them with their appellate and trial support matters.
For more than ten years, Julie has been named to the “Best Lawyers” list by The Best Lawyers in America for her work in Appellate Practice and Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs.
Julie is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, which denotes the highest level of professional excellence and ethical standards in the legal industry.
Not to mention, Julie is continually included in prestigious professional lists, including the “Top 50: Women Lawyers in Florida” by Super Lawyers®, “Top Lawyers” by the South Florida Legal Guide, and “Legal Elite” by Florida Trend magazine.
In our legal community, Julie frequently speaks at legal seminars throughout Florida and has published articles in the Florida Bar Journal.
In our local community, Julie is the co-founder and president of the “We Are Dwyer” foundation.
In addition to her extensive trial and appellate work, Julie produces the invaluable Week In Torts, a helpful and free summary of Florida Case Law.
Impactful Legal Victories With Written Opinions
- Lovelace v. G4S Secure Solutions, 320 So.3d 178 (Fla. 4th DCA 2021)
- FPL v. Dominguez, 295 So.3d 1202 (Fla. 2d DCA 2019)
- Alvarado-Fernandez v. Mazoff, 151 So. 2d 8 (Fla. 4th DCA 2014)
- Mitsubishi Corp. v. Laliberte, 52 So. 3d 31 (Fla. 4th DCA 2010)
- Greenfield v. Daniels, 51 So. 3d 421, (Fla. 4th DCA 2010)
- DCF v. Amora, 944 So. 2d 431 (Fla. 4th DCA 2006)
- Gross v. Lyons, 763 So. 2d 276 (Fla. 2000)
- Rollins v. Pizzarelli, 761 So. 2d 214 (Fla. 2000)
- Allstate Ins. Co. v. Boecher, 733 So. 2d 993 (Fla. 1999)
- So I Finally Understand the “Impact Rule”, But Why Does it Still Exist?, Florida Bar Journal, April 2008
- Proposals for Settlement: Minding Your P’s & Q’s Under Rule 1.442, Florida Bar Journal, February 2001
- Tips on Drafting Proposals for Settlement: Common Mistakes Made by Attorneys When Preparing Proposals for Settlement, How to Deal with Multiple Parties When Drafting Proposals, and Updates on Recent Appellate Decisions, PBC Sidebar Series, 2017
- Balancing Work & Family, Palm Beach County Florida Association for Women Lawyers, 2016
- Practical Tips to Making and Defending Daubert challenges, Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2015
- Navigating Frye & Daubert, Florida Justice Association, 2013
- Collateral Source Seminar – Moderator, Florida Justice Association, 2012
- Evidence Code Legislative and Case Law Update, Florida Justice Association Annual Convention, 2009
- Pre & Post Trial Motions, Florida Justice Association Auto Negligence Seminar, 2008
- Post Trial Motions, Florida Justice Association General Negligence Seminar, 2007
- Preserving Error: Evidentiary Issues & Jury Selection, Florida Justice Association Annual Convention, 2005
- Hot Appellate Issues for the Trial Lawyer, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers Annual Convention: 2003
- The Basics of Appellate Practice, The Florida Bar Practicing With Professionalism Course, 2002
- Preserving the Record on Appeal, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyer Al J. Cone Trial Advocacy Institute, 2002
- Evidence Code and Civil Procedure Rules Update, Academy of Florida Trial
- Lawyer Legislative and Case Law Update Seminar, 2002
- PIP and Med Pay Setoffs, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers Collateral Source Seminar, 2002
- Auto Case Law & Statutory Update, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers Auto Negligence Seminar, 2001
- Proposals for Settlement, The Florida Bar “Staying Out of Trouble Through Legal Drafting” Seminar, 2001
- Appellate Practice, The Florida Bar ―Bridge the Gap Seminar, February 2000