Mark Clark is President and Managing Partner of the firm. With more than 30 years practicing law, Mark has devoted his career exclusively to the representation of accident victims and their families. He has successfully represented accident victims against every major insurance company, automobile manufacturer and tire manufacturer, earning him a reputation for obtaining maximum results for his clients. His experience and hard work has resulted in more than 150 million-dollar verdicts and settlements throughout Florida and the United States.
Among his many accomplishments, Mark served as President of the Florida Justice Association, formerly known as the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, and Chairman of the Florida Justice Political Action Committee. Under his leadership, the organization was able to pass a bill that corrected a flaw in the Florida Wrongful Death Act and defeat legislation that would have had devastating effects on accident victims.
He is one of a distinguished group of attorneys who has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the prestigious publication, The Best Lawyers in America, for 10 years or longer, and is recognized in three practice areas of products liability litigation, personal injury litigation and medical malpractice law. Mark is also recognized as one of the Legal Elite in Florida Trend Magazine, has been named a Super Lawyer in Florida Super Lawyers Magazine, voted as one of the top lawyers in South Florida Legal Guide and selected as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America by the National Trial Lawyers.
Contact Mark at email@example.com.
- J.D., Mercer University School of Law, 1982
- B.A., high honors, University of Florida, 1979
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Board Certified Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
“Lawyer of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America - Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, 2020
The Best Lawyers in America ® - Products Liability Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, and Medical Malpractice Law
AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated SM by Martindale-Hubbell®
The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America
Florida Trend magazine’s Legal Elite – Civil Trial Law – Top 2 % of Lawyers
Florida Super Lawyers—Top 5 percent of attorneys in Florida
South Florida Legal Guide—Top Lawyers for Personal Injury
Lawdragon – Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America
Law and Leading Attorneys
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Florida Justice Association
Most Valuable Player Award, a two-time recipient
Excellence in Fundraising Award
Legislative Leadership Award
Crystal Eagle Award
Golden Eagle Award, a five-time recipient
United Way – Public Service Campaign Award
YMCA of the Palm Beaches – Appreciation of Service Award
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida—Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- The Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association, Past President, Treasurer and Secretary
- Florida Justice PAC, Past Chairman
- Florida Justice Association, Fellow
- YMCA of the Palm Beaches, Past Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Goodwill Industries, former member of the Board of Directors
- South Florida Science Museum, former member of the Board of Directors
- Former member of the Board of Directors
- Finance Committee, former member
- United Way of the Palm Beaches Allocations Committee, former member
- Floridians for Patient Protection, Board Member
Mark is a frequent lecturer about civil trial practice, personal injury and wrongful death and enjoys teaching other lawyers about trial work.
Mark is a third generation Floridian. He lives with his wife Olivia in North Palm Beach, and they have three children, Bryce, Havan and Grayson.