About Clark Fountain
Accident & Litigation Law Firm in West Palm Beach, Florida
Few firms boast the legal expertise and precision demonstrated by Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Prather & Littky-Rubin. Our firm has a collective 200+ years of legal experience, has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for past clients, and has been recognized by countless legal organizations. Above all else, we are committed to providing highly individualized representation to each person who walks through our doors. Our injury and accident lawyers strive to address the unique and specific needs of every client, immersing themselves in the case from start to finish.
What Makes Our Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Unique?
What We Believe
At Clark Fountain, we are on a mission to obtain the best possible results for the individuals and families we represent. We fight for our clients, always striving for the most favorable outcome. Why? Our Florida personal injury attorneys truly care about the individuals we represent.
In our firm, we don’t just see clients as “case numbers,” or possible “verdicts;” we see people who have faced serious injustices and suffered harmful injuries. We see people whose lives have been changed and need our help. Clark Fountain is proud to advocate for injury victims throughout Florida and the United States. In fact, our work has resulted in the improvement of federal and state safety standards, something we continue to fight for.
Reasons to Choose Our Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
- Over two centuries of combined legal and trial experience.
- Trial and appellate attorneys who are Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, the Florida Bar and/or the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys, and several holding double Board Certifications.
- Award-winning reputation and proven record of success—with over 1 Billion recovered for our clients.
- Attorneys who are rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- A product liability team with over a century of combined experience handling cases all over the United States against the world’s largest automotive and medical product manufacturers and distributors, including Ford, Firestone, Toyota, Continental Tire, Honda, Chrysler, Mitsubishi Motors, Johnson & Johnson, Depuy, Bard, Boston Scientific and Davinci, among others.
- A medical malpractice team with formal training and hands-on experience working in the medical field.
- A firm with the financial resources necessary to take on any of the major corporations, manufacturers, hospitals, insurance companies, governmental agencies and employers.
- An office that takes a team approach, where you will always have access to a managing partner and the associate attorney handling your case, as well as a paralegal and legal assistant.
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff that includes in-house investigators, paralegals and nurses.
- Attorneys and staff who are available serve clients in Spanish, French, Creole, and Farsi.
Clark Fountain is not afraid to take on major corporations, businesses, insurance companies, governmental agencies, or employers. Our firm is always willing to invest the time, resources, and finances necessary to secure the justice our clients are owed.
Why Trusting Your Case to Our Firm Is the Right Choice
Not all personal injury firms are equal. While most may have the best intentions, very few attorneys have the legal skills, experience, or proven track record to handle a serious injury case correctly. When your future, well-being, and financial stability are on the line, the seasoned injury lawyers at Clark Fountain deliver. We have the intellectual and financial power to handle the most complex and costly cases. When people come to us, it is often during one the most challenging and difficult times in their lives. We are here to comfort and guide you through this process.
We represent clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we cover the costs and you never pay a single legal fee unless we win your case. Call our firm at 561-899-2100 today.