Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Littky-Rubin & Whitman is committed to providing our media and community partners access to press materials and firm information promptly.
- Learn more about recent firm awards.
- View our recent press releases.
- Download a high-res version of our firm logo.
- Read about our award-winning attorneys.
- Learn about what we do for clients throughout the country.
- Get directions to our law firm on Flagler Drive in West Palm Beach.
Think of Us When…
The West Palm Beach personal injury law firm of Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Littky-Rubin & Whitman works with clients and lawyers throughout the United States on complex matters related to automobile negligence, trucking accidents, product liability, medical malpractice, and wrongful death.
The five partners at our firm have worked together for more than 25 years and are board-certified attorneys in their specific areas of law. The Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Littky-Rubin & Whitman team can assist our media partners when…
- You need a qualified opinion or comment on product recalls, including but not limited to automobile products (tires, airbags, headrests, seatbelts, etc.), exercise equipment, spoiled food, industrial equipment, medical devices, or children’s toys.
- You’re seeking to understand the mechanics of tires, medical records, roadway design pitfalls, etc.
- You need an opinion on a legal matter taking place anywhere within the United States.
- You have a question about the legal process, state/ local ordinances, and laws, insurance requirements, and/or proposed legislation that impacts the Palm Beach community.
- You need an additional source to comment on local political stories.
- You or a loved one has been in an accident and are suffering serious injuries.
Our firm is dedicated to giving back to the community we call home. As a long-standing Palm Beach County business, our firm supports various charity organizations and legal-related events throughout the year. Please forward sponsorship information to email@example.com for consideration.
For media inquiries, please contact: