Jennifer A. Dinetz is an experienced trial attorney representing clients in a variety of matters. She previously served as an assistant state attorney for the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in Palm Beach County, where she developed significant trial experience and motion practice, participating in more than 80 trials, many of which were felony cases.
As the chief attorney for Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission criminal matters, Jen prosecuted cases stemming from commercial fishing violations, use of unlawful traps, and the illegal sale or possession of Florida wildlife, including a notable case where a Jupiter man threw an alligator through a Wendy’s drive-thru window.
Outside of her litigation practice, Jen is actively and increasingly involved in the Palm Beach County community. She is Sponsorship Chair of the Palm Beach County Florida Association of Women Lawyers (PBCFAWL) and involved in the Young Lawyers Section of the Palm Beach County Bar Association. In 2019 she was named "Top 40 Under 40" by National Trial Lawyers and elected to the Palm Beach County Justice Association Board of Directors. While in law school, Jen was an active board member of the Student Bar Association, co-founder and president of the Jewish Student Law Association, and played a role in many other organizations, including the Dispute Resolution Society Team, and the LitiGATORS.
As a South Florida native, Jen graduated cum laude from the University of Florida before earning her law degree from the Florida State University College of Law where she was a certified legal intern with the Public Defender’s Office in Tallahassee, Florida.
Prior to joining Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Prather & Littky-Rubin, Jen worked at a South Florida civil litigation law firm where she practiced in complex civil litigation matters, including contract disputes, civil forfeitures, and defense insurance coverage. Her background in prosecution and defense work provides her with the unique ability to approach a case from both sides of the courtroom and maximize the value of her client’s cases.
Jen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- J.D., Florida State University, 2015
- B.A., University of Florida, 2012
- Ones to Watch - The Best Lawyers in America ® – Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Rising Star - Super Lawyers, 2021
- “Top 40 Under 40,” National Trial Lawyers
- The Florida Bar
Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Judicial Relations Committee
- Young Lawyers Section
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court LIV, 2019
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Sponsorship Chair, 2019-2020
- Florida Bar Entrance Exam Grader, 2018
- Interviewing Committee, 15th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office, 2018
- The William H. Stafford Inn of Court, 2015