A former critical care nurse, Nancy La Vista uses her extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry to help clients with medical malpractice and health-related claims, including medical products and negligent medical credentialing. In 2008, Nancy received the largest medical malpractice verdict in Broward County and one of the top 100 verdicts in the United States. She received one of the top 2011 verdicts in South Florida.
During Nancy’s term as its president, the Palm Beach County Chapter of ABOTA (The American Board of Trial Advocates) was voted Chapter of the Year in 2010. In 2011 and again in 2013, she was voted the Palm Beach County Chapter’s Trial lawyer of the Year. Nancy is past President of FLABOTA (2013), the state branch of ABOTA. In 2011, she was voted the Palm Beach County Chapter’s Trial Lawyer of the Year.
Contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
Board Certified in Medical Malpractice, American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- TOP 50: 2020 Women Florida Super Lawyer List
- The Best Lawyers in America ® – Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, and Civic Litigation
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated SM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Florida Trend magazine’s Legal Elite – Top 2 % of Lawyers
- Florida Super Lawyers – Top 5 percent of attorneys in Florida
- Florida Super Lawyers – Top 50 Women Lawyers
- Appointment to the Florida Bar’s Civil Trial Board Certification Grade Review Panel
- 2011, 2013 nominated for Most Effective Lawyer by the Daily Business
- All Florida Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, including Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- American Board of Trial Advocates – President of the Florida chapter; past president of the Palm Beach County chapter
- Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association