Everything About Motion Practice: Selecting, Writing, Responding, Arguing with Julie H. Littky-Rubin
Join Julie H. Littky-Rubin, Board Certified Appellate Attorney and the head of Clark Fountain’s appellate practice, at the Florida Justice Association (FJA) Personal Injury Bootcamp on November 14 for an illuminating session: ‘Everything About Motion Practice: Selecting, Writing, Responding, Arguing.’ With extensive experience in complex civil trial law, Julie specializes in providing trial support, skillfully preparing legal memoranda, and arguing various pre-trial motions.
Julie is recognized for managing a robust appellate practice, where she crafts winning appellate briefs and delivers compelling oral arguments. Her expertise is sought by firms and attorneys across Florida for assistance in both appellate and trial support matters.
During this session, Julie will delve into the crucial aspects of motion practice, offering comprehensive insights into selecting the right motion, drafting persuasive arguments, and responding effectively.
In this session, attendees will:
- Gain a profound understanding of motion practice’s role in civil law, guided by Julie’s expertise.
- Explore the nuances of selecting, writing, responding to, and arguing motions.
- Learn strategic approaches for motion selection and crafting persuasive arguments, drawing from Julie’s extensive experience.
- Develop skills for responding confidently to opposing motions, informed by Julie’s expertise in trial support.
- Identify essential components for constructing compelling courtroom arguments, based on Julie’s successful appellate practice.
- Benefit from real-case examples and insights to navigate common pitfalls in motion practice.
Don’t miss this invaluable opportunity to learn from Julie H. Littky-Rubin. Register now and find event details at the Florida Justice Association website.