Contracts hold businesses and business relations together. When there is a contractual dispute, devastating consequences can occur. For contractual disputes that require outside help in mediation, negotiation, or even representation, you can turn to the experienced West Palm Beach contract law attorneys at Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Prather, Littky-Rubin & Whitman.
We understand that these types of disputes often put your professional future and that of your company on the line. When your most vital interests are at risk, turn to a firm that stays cool under pressure, litigates from extensive experience, and aggressively fights for your rights. Our Florida contract dispute attorneys are here for you.
About Breach of Contract
A contract legally binds two parties to an agreement. If both parties understand that the contract binds them to certain duties and responsibilities and one party didn’t meet their requirements, then a breach of contract has taken place.
You deserve seasoned litigation that cares about you and your life—call 561-899-2100 for a free case consultation!
Four main types of contract breaches are commonly committed:
- Minor Breach: This breach breaks an aspect of the contract, but not the whole of it. This directly contrasts the material breach.
- Material Breach: This breach nullifies the contract in whole. The business owner can file a breach of contract to cancel the contract or sue the other party.
- Fundamental Breach: This breach causes detriment to the other party and can warrant the contracts termination or a lawsuit.
- Anticipatory Breach: This breach occurs when a party declares they will not hold up their portion of the contract before it actually happens.
If you or your business require assistance in settling a contractual dispute, trust our experienced contract lawyers at Clark Fountain to effectively fight on your behalf.
Experience The Clark Fountain Difference
When you choose Clark Fountain, you are choosing a history of success coupled with a dedication to excellence.
- Many of attorneys are Board Certified by the Florida Bar and some by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in their areas of specialty.
- Listed as a U.S. News & World Report “Best Law Firm” and included among the “Best Lawyers” in America.
- Included in Florida Super Lawyers® list
- Selected to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Attorneys are AV® Preeminent™ Peer rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for professional competence and ethical integrity.
- We are committed to providing highly individualized attention to the specific needs, concerns, and legal issues presented by every one of our clients.
- Our team members immerse themselves in investigating all the circumstances and preparing a comprehensive case for you.
You can be sure our team will represent you to the best of their ability. Our track record of victories affirms our devotion to diligence in all our cases, including contractual disputes.
Let our firm navigate you through this time. Call us today at 561-899-2100 to discuss your contractual dispute.