Marlene Clarke brings years of legal experience to Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Prather, Keen & Littky-Rubin, including 13 years of employment as a paralegal/investigator. Her arrival at Clark Fountain can be considered a homecoming, since she worked as managing partner Mark W. Clark’s legal assistant for almost 10 years at his former firm. She also previously worked as a paralegal with Mark and several of his partners after earning her MBA from Palm Beach Atlantic College.
Marlene began her paralegal career working for an insurance defense firm where she gained valuable experience about the other side of personal injury claims. She now devotes her time to helping clients that have been injured in automobile accidents and other personal injury matters.
Contact Marlene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- M.B.A. Palm Beach Atlantic College, 1998
- B.S. Palm Beach Atlantic College, 1995
- Paralegal Certification, Florida Atlantic University, 1990
- Board of Directors of the Palm Beach County Justice Association, Paralegal Representative
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, Paralegal Member
- Paralegal Association of Florida