Ian Miller is an AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney, focusing his practice on protecting the rights of injured victims in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. He has more than a decade of experience handling cases involving all aspects of personal injury, including medical malpractice, products liability, automobile negligence, premises liability, trucking accidents, and commercial litigation.
Ian has great insight into how cases are analyzed and evaluated by defense attorneys and insurance companies. Prior to joining Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Prather & Littky-Rubin, he was a partner in a prestigious multi-office insurance defense firm where he focused his practice on defending medical providers, hospitals, physician groups, and insurance companies in significant injury and wrongful death cases.
His prior defense experience gives him a tremendous advantage in pursuing his passion - litigating claims on behalf of those who have been significantly injured by the negligence of others.
Ian can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, 2007
- B.S., Florida State University, 2004
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Justice Association
Ian is the Vice President of his homeowner's association in Coral Springs and an active member of the PTA at his children’s schools. He participates in “Speed Law” at Palm Beach Lakes High School, where he shares his experience as a lawyer with pre-law students. He is also a board member for the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law Palm Beach County Alumni Chapter.
Ian was born in Chicago, Illinois. When Ian is not busy fighting for his clients, he enjoys traveling abroad, watching sports, going to the beach, and spending time with his family.