Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Prather, Keen & Littky-Rubin is happy to announce that several of our firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion to The Best Lawyers in America© by U.S. News®! Regarded as one of the most trusted attorney rating services in the nation, Best Lawyers publishes an annual list of the country’s top legal professionals who have earned the utmost respect and recognition of their legal peers.
Based entirely on peer review, recognition by Best Lawyers is intended to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the achievements and professional abilities of their colleagues. With methodology that is practice area based, Best Lawyers utilizes a comprehensive and transparent survey process that provides evaluations of attorneys and their aptitude for providing high quality legal services.
This year, surveys completed by legal professionals across the nation included positive feedback about seven of our firm’s lawyers, and earned them spots in the annual publication. The following Clark Fountain attorneys were named to The Best Lawyers in America for 2018:
- Mark Clark – Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs), Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs), Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Don Fountain – Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs), Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Nancy La Vista – Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs), Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs), Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- David Prather – Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Hampton Keen – Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs), Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
- Julie Littky-Rubin – Appellate Practice
- Christa McCann – Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
Having a single attorney recognized by The Best Lawyers in America is a calling card for any law firm, but having 7 attorneys recognized in various areas of law is a rare and remarkable achievement. By leveraging their collective experience and insight in difficult cases, we have demonstrated that our arsenal of talented lawyers can handle even the most complex and contested cases, including those involving serious injuries, wrongful death, and hostile legal adversaries with ample corporate power and resources.
Over the years, the successes our lawyers have secured on behalf of seriously injured victims and families has not only ensured that they received the justice and fair compensation they deserved, but also proved essential in prompting change and compelling corporations and insurance companies to do right injured victims and the public at large. We are proud of the work that has earned our lawyers continued recognition in the legal community, and look forward to many more successes for our clients.
To learn more about our legal team and the services we provide, contact us.