Shana Nogues is an AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney focusing her personal injury practice on wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases involving product liability, automobile accidents, workplace injuries, premise liability, trucking accidents, maritime law, and industrial accidents.
A graduate of Tulane University School of Law, Shana has been published in newsletters and journals on topics ranging from workers’ compensation claims to trial strategies. In law school, she served as Managing Editor of the Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property. As part of her pro bono practice, Shana serves as a mentor for children committed to Florida’s dependency system.
Prior to joining the firm, Shana practiced corporate and insurance defense litigation. She served as temporary in-house counsel for an international car rental company, overseeing a team of attorneys and leading the transition from their in-house claims department to a third-party administrator. The six-month project provided a unique insight into the inner workings of the claims process – specialized knowledge that she frequently employs in her personal injury practice. In 2011, Shana served as extern to a federal judge, the Honorable Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt.
At Clark, Fountain, La Vista, Prather & Littky-Rubin, Shana represents clients throughout Florida and the United States who have been significantly injured by the negligence of others.
- J.D., Tulane University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of Florida, 2009
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Dean’s Scholarship Award, Tulane University School of Law
- Summa Cum Laude, University of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- FAWL in Love with GAL
- Jewish Adoption and Family Care Options (JAFCO)
Shana is a South Florida native and enjoys traveling, cooking, and spending time with her husband, Andy, and their two rescue dogs. She is a member of The Mystic Krewe of Nyx, an all-female Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans. Shana is a dedicated Florida Gator and New Orleans Saints fan.
- No Consent, No Liability: New Fourth DCA Case Reinforces Florida's Take on Vehicle Theft and Conversion and Provides Guidance for Instructing the Jury, September 2017
- Blurred Lines: Understanding Workers’ Compensation Immunities, Trial Advocate Quarterly Spring 2015
- Huge Medical Bills and Questionable Surgery in LOP Cases: How the 4th DCA Upholds Our Strategy to Expose the Physician, September 2013
- Paving the Way to Fair Jury Trials: Using Batson Challenges; Minority Trial Lawyer - American Bar Association Section of Litigation, April 2012
- “Navigating Spoliation Risks Void of a National Standard.” Client Seminar, Sunrise, FL – May 2018
- “Litigation Success: From Accident, Investigation, Discovery and Trial.” Client Seminar; Tampa, FL – February 2018
- “Workers’ Compensation Immunity,” FDLA Advance Litigation Boot Camp, Orlando, FL – October 2016