News & Recalls
Clark Fountain understands and values the power of good communication. We invest in not only representing our clients with professionalism, experience and sensitivity, but we also aim to educate the public on cases and developments that may impact it.
Below are links to media coverage generated by our firm, along with press releases on our noteworthy accomplishments. We invite you to subscribe to our printed newsletter, Legal Edge; our monthly e-newsletter, Legal Edge E-Update; and /or Week in Torts. Please contact us with any questions or if we can provide consultation.
In The News
- Julie H. Littky Rubin Spearheads Effort to get Female Judge Appointed to 4th DCA - Daily Business Review (5-16-13)
- Hampton Keen To Co-Chair Event Honoring Legal Aid Society's "Superheroes" - Palm Beach Post Notables - (4-24-13)
- Elderly Woman's Death in Independent Living Facility Sparks Questions About Legal Liability - Palm Beach Post (3-7-13)
- Thrasher vs. GEICO Verdict Profiled on VerdictSearch.com (3-4-13)
- Clark Fountain Client Awarded $400K Verdict in GEICO Lawsuit – Palm Beach Post (2-27-13)
- Local Business People to Watch -The Palm Beach Post (11-26-12)
- Dead Teen's Mom Sues Group Home - The Palm Beach Post (11-16-12)
- Lawsuit Against Merhige Kin Falls Through - The Palm Beach Post (9-25-12)
- Coleman Park donation - Florida Bar News (9-1-12)
- Q&A about Florida Judges, Judicial Elections and Merit Retention - pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Newsmakers -- Palm Beach Post_(8-20-12)
- Legal People - Nancy La Vista - Daily Business Review (8-20-12)
- Clark Fountain Client Files Suit Against Delray Beach Medical Center - Sun-Sentinel (8-13-12)
- Clark Fountain featured in DBR “Diversity Report Card Issue"
- Arbitrator Awards $6.32 Million to Woman with Radiation Burns
- Client Paralyzed from Waist Down Due to Alleged Medical Negligence at Hospital. (TCPalm.com 9-29-11)
- Interview with Mark Clark (South Florida Legal Guide (8-1-11)
- The Scene Maker (The Palm Beach Post (5-30-11)
- Newsmakers (The Palm Beach Post (5-9-11)
Special coverage from the 2011 Clark Fountain press conference held on the complaint filed against the parents of killer Paul Merhige.
Additional coverage ran on or in ABC News (AP Story), Forbes, MSNBC, The Miami Herald, South-Florida Sun-Sentinel, CBS 12 and WPBF News Channel 25.
Our News — Clark Fountain’s press releases
- Clark Fountain Attorneys Sign Letter Asking Governor Scott to Add Female Judge to 4th District Court of Appeals
- Florida Personal Injury Law Firm Clark Fountain Launches Revamped Website to Assist Clients
- Clark Fountain Wins $400K Award Against GEICO for Aspiring Photographer Injured in Crashes with Uninsured Motorists
- Two-Year Partnership Between Law Firm and Nonprofit Yields Community Improvement and Goodwill
- All Six Clark Fountain Partners Recognized as "Top Lawyers" by South Florida Legal Guide
- Post-Operative Death of Green Energy Pioneer Spurs Lawsuit Against University of Miami and Medical Resident
- Clark Fountain Files Suit Against "The Children's Place at Home Safe" for Wrongful Death Drowning of Mentally Disabled Teen
- Clark Fountain Files Wrongful Death Suit on Behalf of Widow Whose Spouse Died of Chlorine Gas Exposure While on the Job
- Mark W. Clark named 2012 Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbel®
- All Six Clark Fountain Partners Named 2013 Best Lawyers in America
- Clark Fountain Donates 150 Pounds Of School Supplies For Coleman Park Students
- La Vista Named President-elect Of Florida Chapter Of Abota
- La Vista, Littky-Rubin Named Among Top 50 Women, Prather Named Among Top 100 Florida Super Lawyers
- Clark Fountain Features Three Partners Named Florida Legal Elite 2012; Cyrus S. Niakan Named Up And Comer
- Clark Fountain Partners All Named Florida Super Lawyers for 2012; Associates Named Rising Stars
- Nancy La Vista Earns Prestigious Board Certification as Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- David C. Prather Appointed Chair of Audit Committee for the Community Television
- Clark Fountain Partners Recognized as “Top Lawyers” by South Florida Legal Guide
- Two New Associates Join Clark Fountain
Archives (news prior to 2011)
Week In Torts
A weekly summary of the latest case decisions critical to those helping victims of negligence.
Legal Edge – Clark Fountain’s printed quarterly newsletter
News on the firm’s latest major verdicts and settlements, community involvement, news and awards.
Legal Edge E-Update — Clark Fountain’s monthly e-newsletter
Receive news on the latest legal updates, consumer alerts and the firm’s most recent case results.